CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION PICTURES - RUSTIC HOME DECOR CATALOGS - CARIBBEAN THEME PARTY DECORATIONS.
Christmas Table Decoration Pictures
- Any of many diverse articles placed on a dining table principally as ornament though some may have a secondary function
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- The period immediately before and after December 25
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
Photowalk 50 - Centerpiece
These beautifully decor
ated candles go down the center of my mom's dining room table
. The composition of this photo isn't really ideal, but my mom is a high school math teacher and was in the middle of grading tests and quizes and papers and her laptop were all over the table
so this is really the only shot I got where you couldn't tell there was so much chaos around it :)
(btw, these photos aren't with the new lens, still trying to catch up on some backlog!)What:
Around my parent's house that was decor
ated for Christmas. Yes, you could say this is a cop-out, but if you remember my original rules, there was only one: I had to leave my house with my camera and take pictures
. Well, I left my house! And took pictures
! Besides, I'm not in Connecticut all that often, and I found myself looking at things differently than I normally would, so I figured that counted. *nod*.When:
Various times during the day, but mostly early-afternoonish.
on the table
in the library
My maternal grandfather made the frame around the print of "A Girl Reading." DH bought the lamp for me from a potter. The glass block "gift" was a real gift from a dear friend. My parents gave me the framed picture of "A Girl Reading." Mom said it always reminded her of me. My maternal grandfather made the walnut frame.
See also: football room decor head table decoration ideas leopard bathroom decor old world decorating accessories vintage airplane decorations dog wall decor cheap decor for the home cafe theme decor french decorative items
- (月) 14:52:31|
- Category: None