Tropical Wedding Reception Decorations. Decorating With Zebra Print.
Tropical Wedding Reception Decorations
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- characterized by or of the nature of a trope or tropes; changed from its literal sense
- Resembling the tropics, esp. in being very hot and humid
- relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator); "tropical islands"; "tropical fruit"
- of weather or climate; hot and humid as in the tropics; "tropical weather"
- Of or involving a trope; figurative
- Of, typical of, or peculiar to the tropics
Some of my floral designs used for an event in Japan. We also designed the arched entrance to the ballroom with topiaries and garden arches.
This was a lovely tropical
-inspired head table centerpiece I designed. It reminds me of flora in Hawaii where I'm from.
See also: romantic room decorating ideas chef decor window decorative decorating ideas family rooms christmas decorations table christian decoration decoration nursery
- (月) 14:46:49|
- Category: None